Thursday, February 21, 2008

Self Portrait

Out on a limb with no hope of rescue with this one...
So... had a request for a picture of me. Well, I sort of thought that my photo as a come on was quite enough, but , for those of you who just want more, here you are. I felt really bad today at school, but one sweet little bug brought me azaleas and I pinned them into my hair. So when I got home and things went steadily down-hill, it was the flowers that brought me back to fun.

I'm really putting myself out there with this, as I don't do this sort of thing. Ever. So I need someone to make a comment. Tell me to lay off the paint. Tell me to pile on the paint. I don't care.





"Nearly Natural"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it. Get a flickr.com account so you can upload pictures from there. It'll make your blog page load faster.

Robert E Trudeau said...

I like it, too. That the one eye is recognizable as yours is the mark of an artist who's got It.

dotsmom said...

Now that classes are out until summer (I'm teaching online, hooray!), I'm trying to catch up on blog reading.

Good painting, Nadine! I haven't painted in ages.

Kathleen